FPX – 42 Apex NexGen-Hybrid Wood Fireplace
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hrs.
- Log Length: 24″
- Viewing Glass: Ceramic Glass, 25-5/8″ W x 12-7/8″ H, 328.7 Sq. In.
42 Apex NexGen-Hybrid Wood Fireplace
The 42 Apex NexGen-Hybrid wood fireplace is designed to provide high-performance, clean-burning heat and a breathtaking view of the fire. There is a face for every space, and the three faces of the 42 Apex wood fireplace are designed to complement your own architectural preferences. There are three available visage options: universal, metropolitan, and timberline. This wood fireplace efficiently distributes natural convection heat throughout your home and features a streamlined, rectangular viewing area and door. The 42 Apex, which is designed to be versatile for all installation applications, is the ideal choice for home renovations and new construction. This fireplace can be placed anywhere in your home, including interior walls, due to its straightforward installation requirements. The 42 Apex wood fireplace has a maximal BTU output of 74,000 BTUs, heats up to 2,500 sq. ft, and has an overall efficiency of 73.1%. This fireplace is large enough to facilitate up to 12-hour overnight fires.
The 42 Apex wood fireplace has a five-cubic-foot firebox that can accommodate logs up to 24 inches long and a 328-square-inch viewing area. Utilizing cutting-edge catalytic technology, the Apex 42 wood fireplace offers the purest smoldering wood fireplaces in the industry. This fireplace employs a catalytic combustor to enhance heat transfer to the room and decrease emissions. The catalytic combustor converts polluted smoke into additional heat and greener emissions.The fireplace includes a combustor temperature sensor to monitor the combustor, and the electrical in-wall control center switch plate displays the current catalytic temperature with the touch of a button. The 42 Apex wood fireplace is the first in the industry to incorporate an in-wall Control Center with a digital catalytic temperature indication and a slide rheostat for the standard fan. This user-friendly device integrates your fireplace’s controls into a single, sleek design and is readily wall-mountable and wall-integrable. With this wall control, you can modify the amount of heat distributed throughout the room, determine when your fireplace is operating at peak efficiency, and even initiate a fire with the touch of a button! The 42 Apex comes with a useful implement that allows you to modify your air control, open and close your bypass damper, and access the loading door without inadvertently contacting the fireplace’s heated surface. The bypass damper facilitates fire initiation and guarantees smoke-free reloading. The Apex 42 wood fireplace’s perforated air wash keeps the viewing glass clean, and the exceptionally silent 400 CFM fan minimizes disturbance while maximizing heat output.
WE DARE YOU TO COMPARE! The 42 Apex wood fireplace is 2020 EPA-Certified using the new EPA Cord Wood protocol rather than the Crib Wood protocol. The differences between EPA Cord Wood & Crib Wood testing are essential to consider. Some manufacturers use the Crib Wood testing protocol, which tends to produce great lab results that are not real-world measurements and will differ significantly when the unit is installed in your home. The Cord Wood testing protocol gives you accurate real-world measurements of how well the appliance will burn and perform in your home.
42 Apex Wood Fireplace Key Features:
- Efficient Heating: A quality wood fireplace should have a high level of heating efficiency, effectively warming the surrounding area.
- Large Viewing Area: A larger viewing area allows you to enjoy the beauty and warmth of the fire while adding an aesthetic touch to your living space.
- Air Control: Adjustable air vents or dampers allow you to control the airflow, which in turn affects the intensity of the fire and the burn rate of the wood.
- Eco-Friendly Design: Modern wood fireplaces often incorporate technologies that minimize emissions and increase combustion efficiency, making them more environmentally friendly.
- Secondary Combustion: Some models feature a secondary combustion system that burns off excess gases, enhancing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Heat Distribution: Built-in fans or heat exchangers help distribute warm air more effectively throughout the room, improving the fireplace’s heating performance.
- Easy Cleaning: Removable ash pans and tools facilitate easy cleaning and maintenance of the fireplace.
- Safety Features: Features like glass doors with safety screens and heat-resistant materials help prevent accidental burns and ensure safe operation.
- Aesthetic Design: A well-designed fireplace can be a centerpiece of your room, enhancing its overall decor.
- Installation Flexibility: Consider a fireplace that suits your installation preferences, whether it’s a traditional built-in fireplace, a freestanding model, or an insert that can be installed into an existing fireplace opening.
- Quality Construction: Look for fireplaces made from durable materials that can withstand high temperatures and frequent use.
- Warranty: A good warranty can provide peace of mind, ensuring that you’re covered in case of any manufacturing defects or issues.
- Remote Control: Some advanced models come with remote controls, making it convenient to adjust settings without having to approach the fireplace.
- Efficient Wood Usage: Fireplaces designed for efficiency can help you get the most heat out of the wood you burn, reducing the need for frequent reloading.
42 Apex wood fireplace optional accessories:
- GreenStart igniter. This push-button ignition system is great for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve eliminated slow, cracked, open-door startups and laboring over fickle newspapers.